Sunday 10 April 2011

The Facts: (because i deleted the last post of facts by mistake!)

Wee facts about me, just to give you an idea of what i'm like ^_^


1 - i have the best birthday ever, because it's exactly 6 months between my birthday and Christmas!
2 - i'd be a vegetarian, were it not for my gran's awesome chicken curry.
3 - i never go a single day without reading from a book.
4 - i have really bad emitophobia (fear of vomiting) and it's a total hindrance.
5 - i have 4 tattoos, but no piercings atm (used to have lip and ears pierced).
6 - i have never been abroad, and i don't own a passport.
7 - i've been writing songs for about 15 years.
8 - i'm one of 5. two younger brothers, one younger sister and one older sister.
9 - my favourite animal is the giraffe, i just think they're incredible!
10 - if i had my way, everything would be purple :)
11 - i don't have a middle name. it was meant to be Fraser, but it was left out of the birth certificate accidentally!
12 - i know more or less everything about Pink Floyd :)
13 - chocolate is like my oxygen.
14 - i just quit smoking 2 and a half months ago, after 8 years!
and this is the biggie, the one that i admitted to my mate last night, and he looked rightly horrified....
15 - i don't know all the words to Flower Of Scotland. (hangs head in utter shame).


And that is your lot for now! 
My first giveaway will be happening soon, so keep following me ^_^ there's more on the way!!


Loveage as ever! <3 xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these :) keep them coming xxx <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thankies lovely! Sunday loveage! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know all the words to Flower of Scotland? I mean, beyond the first verse and chorus? It's shit anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think it's shit lol, i've just never learnt all the words. everyone else seems to ken it all except me! ^_^ <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete