Sunday 10 April 2011

Droolage!!! Self Amusement ^_^

Right, here is a topic that I'm pretty familiar with! 
Hot men. They are everywhere, and of course it is all a matter of opinion. So this is my opinion, seeing as how I'm writing it ;) My friends say I have very little taste, generally, but that's mental. I mean, look at Cal!!!


(that's him there, by the way) ------------------>


So anyway, I am with a hottie. But, of course, he is not the only hot man in the world. 
There are many, in fact.
Most of them are super-rich and famous, proper intelligent and absolutely unattainable, but of course, that's why they call it eye candy!!!


Recently, the website for More Magazine put up a list of the 50 Hottest Men on their website. I had a nose through, as you do, and was impressed that they listed Jared Leto!
If you know me even a little bit, you'll be aware of the amount of drool I lose every time I see a picture of him anywhere. I can't help it, its merely a natural reaction. Kinda like closing your eyes when you sneeze!


So, this is my shortlist of the 10 hottest men in the world (I'm not counting Cal here, but only because he's too awesome hehe!)


RYAN PHILLIPPE!                
EWAN MCGREGOR!
FRANKIE BOYLE!
BRIAN MOLKO!
IAN SOMERHALDER!
SETH GREEN!
JOHNNY DEPP!
VILLE VALO!
KIERON RICHARDSON!


                                      AND OF COURSE.......THE JARED LETO!!!


So there you have it! That is my idea of eye candy....What's yours? ;)


Loveage as ever! Til next time,


Claire xxxxxxxxxxxxx <3


1 comment:

  1. Johnny Depp, Brian Molko & Ville Valo - amen, sister!
    <3 xo

    ReplyDelete