Friday 8 April 2011

A Day Of Fun In The Sun!!

Today was supposed to be one of the hottest days of the year. And it didn't disappoint!
Rhian was completely puffed out by bedtime. We went to the park, and played on the swings and the slide, home for lunch, then off to her great gran and grandad's house for dinner and fun in the back garden! 
A big trampoline, a slide and a swing, what more could a two year old girl want? (And a 22-year old as well!)
She's been her usual cute and cheeky self today!   Here's an example of our conversations:
Me - "Rhian, are you gorgeous?"
Rhian - "No, Rhian beautiful!"
Me - "Is Cal gorgeous?"
Rhian - "Emmm, nut!"
*evil laugh*






And another of our scintillating exchanges today went like this:
Rhian - "No"
Me - "Yes!"
Rhian - "NO!"
Me - "Yes"
Rhian - "No" *evil giggle*
                                           .......... And so on and so forth!!


Before bedtime, we had a big deep bath and played with penguins, duckie, and bath crayons! Rhian didn't decide to vandalise me this time, and actually looked at me funny when i drew a line of green on her arm :)


After all that, the wee princess was totally knackered! So it was storytime, which tonight, was stories in her Waybuloo annual (if you're familiar with Cbeebies, you know what I'm talking about)


<-------- just in case, here is Waybuloo! Cute...but it won't make your child like Einstein or anything. Think I might have to start teaching Rhian some Latin, or Quantum Physics or something, to counter the possible effects of watching Cbeebies!


Anyway, I'm yapping on. So, with Brandi the dog and Bub the hedgehog in tow, Rhian said "night night Mummy, love you" and went off to Dreamland!


I always wonder what she dreams about (she never stops talking, not even when she's sleeping!) but I'll never find out, so I like to imagine she's dreaming about nice things. She sings in her sleep too!


Basically, she's just awesome! Keeps me busy, tires me out, makes me laugh, and runs away when i ask her for a bit of whatever she's munching. Cheeky animal.


Now I'm smiling to myself like the sentimental emotional mummy-type that I am, so now I'm offski! 


Loveage, as ever!!!! <3 <3 <3  

1 comment:

  1. Aww sounds like such a fab day :)
    Lots of love <3 xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete