Sunday 17 April 2011

30 Day 'About Me' Challenge - Day 3

A Picture Of You When You Were A Baby:


I thought I'd give you more of a 'timeline', rather than just one picture ^_^
In these photos, my age ranges from my 1st birthday, to age 20 <3





                        <----- me with face paint on at age 4
                                                        
                                                                  
                        my first birthday! my mummy made
                        the cake                        --------------->                                                          
            
          <----- me aged 4!
            
          me, my folks, my auntie Fi 
          & unk Ray, my big sis Chelle
          and big cousin Amanda ------>                                                   



                                                        
       <-----me, my wee sis Samantha & big sis Chelle, at Sammi's Holy Communion


                       me at Halloween aged about 8 ------------------->






                                                                    
     <---- me and my amazing grandad, James Sutherland. R.I.P.


    me at my thinnest, my 18th birthday party ------------>






   <------------me and my mum at my 18th






                                                                                                                                    






<----------- me and my tremendous Uncle Ray








                me and one of my bestest mates, G  ---------->

 <-------------- me and G again!






 <----------- me and one of my besties, Iain






    
         <----------- Johno, me and G






            me and my dad, Billy ---->




   <----------------- me and my besties,
     Louise and Mandy

                                                                        
       me, my wee sis Sam, and my big sis Chelle, on Chelle's 21st birthday ---------->

                                (below) me and Chelle

   <----- my folks
                    
                                                         
















So, there's my life in pictures! That'll be all for now!
Loveages <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment