Wednesday 6 April 2011

getting to know Rhian

My daughter's name is Rhian Ray, and she's 2. her birthday is 21st january, and she's awesome!
her favourite things are: Hello Kitty, Milkybar, her cuddly doggie Brandi, her cuddly hedgehog Bub, and fish fingers.

to the right is a photo taken of us in the bath, after she vandalised us both with her bath crayons, which she looks most forward to at bathtime.

she can't go to bed unless i've read to her, and i have to be wearing my dressing gown for her to snuggle in, or she's not impressed!

her favourite music includes Cheryl Cole, 30 Seconds To Mars, AFI, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails and U2. she also likes a bit of Oasis, but that doesn't come from my side!

currently, she has a new thing where she yells "rangers!!" while punching the air. it's unfunny, obviously, but it's a result of unsubtle 'encouragement' by my fiance Cal. don't worry, i'll be teaching her that being a Tim is much better in life.
photo on the left, clockwise: studio shot of us three, taken July 10; me and Rhian, taken Aug 10, us three at Edinburgh Zoo, Easter 10, and me and Rhian with our tongues out! Sept 10!

Rhian-isms: pretending she's a Rangers supporter in order to see my pouty face and laugh at me; saying "pleeeeeeeeease!" with the cutest smile in order to get what she wants. it works; picking her own shoes, usually the pink fluffy ones cos they look like my slippers; pretending to go to sleep and fake-snoring; telling me to phone people, such as her granny or her auntie Chelle, and telling them about her dinner or something, then running away from the phone. i believe she still reckons that they live inside the phone and wonders how they got in there. she also seems to think she's the one changing the traffic lights at times, and cheers when it turns green :)

There is a hell of a lot more to tell about the amazing princess that is Rhian Ray, but that'll come later. these are just the basics, so you get to know her a little bit more! i hope you'll keep reading, there will be loads of fun stuff on my blog that Rhian will get involved in, and she's too cute to resist!

Loveage and Huggage to all <3 xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Rhian-isms! :) And of course 30 seconds to mars ends up on her favourites list, I feel she had no choice in that one :P xxx

    ReplyDelete